Monday, September 27, 2010

My oral presentation

Hi, my name is Francesc and I'm 13 years old.
Today I'm talking about my summer holidays.
First I'm going to talk about Cantoni. Then I'm going to talk about my holidays with my family in Kenya. Finally I'm going to talk the prepare for school.

The first thing to did in this summer was go to Cantoni to pass 7 days with my friends and doing funny activities. Then in August I went with my family to Kenya. In Kenya I did a lot of safaris and I saw a lot of animals like: zebras, elephants, lions and others. Finally I prepared all things for the school. I prepared my books, my pencil case, my homework...
And during this time I did a lot of homework and I read a lot of books.

I think this summer was funny, but it was hot and so short.


No comments:

Post a Comment