Monday, October 18, 2010

How to write an internet profile


About me:
Hi, I'm Francesc and I'm from Catalonia in Spain. I'm not independent, but I'm very sociable, friendly, very nervous and funny. I've got brown eyes and black hair.

Likes and dislikes:

I don't like the music. I prefer watching TV or playing computer games so I'm a big fan of the good TV series and also the new modern computer games. I'm a fan of comics and manga too. I love reading books and watching films with my friends.

My time and money:

I don't spend a lot of time on the internet or talking with my friends on messenger. I prefer playing with my friends and going to the cinema with them. Sometimes I spend my money on books or video-games magazines. I don't spend money on top-ups for my mobile phone.

Requests:

I don't want to meet people, but I want to be very good at English and very good at sports, for example football and tennis.

No comments:

Post a Comment