Monday, November 8, 2010

How to describe your ideal home



Here we are in my ideal home. It's a country house restaured an very modern inside. It's between the forest and the centre of town. It's quite, and very big, so it's got everything. It's got 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and a very comfortable living room. The living room has got a nice balcony, and you can see a lake from it. It's also has 3 sofas and 1 television.

On a ideal afternoon in my ideal home we're all here. My mum and dad are sitting ourside. My dad is looking for birds withe this binoculars. My mum is reading a novel. My brother is in the living room doing his homework. I'm in the living room with my brother to help him with the problems of homework.

My favourite room is my bedroom. It's got a very big bed and a desk. In the desk there is a laptop to do my homework and in the bedroom there are 2 wardrobes and 1 shelf to keep my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment